Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...and in *B/DL story News...

Default ...and in *B/DL story News...

It looks like our good friend at the website with the crazy story collecting has finally jumped off the deep end.

Check out Deeker - the website has been shut down and it now just has a nice, angry rant about somebody sending him an email.

I haven't posted awhile, but I figured somebody out to inform the community of our victory against creepers!

Yeah, I emailed a congratulations to the guy who did what I failed to do. The justice of it all brings a tear to my eye. The patheticness of the reason just convinces me that I never could have got the site down myself.

What a great day this is.

I checked it out and unfortunately the site is still alive past the homepage. All you need to do is use Google's links under the search result for deeker.

And unfortunately, the site is back up. Darn. We've been foiled again.

From the front page (what a freaking whiner he is...)

On 11/17 at around 4:30 PM MST I experienced a severe lapse of poor judgement driven mostly by my extreme anger towards a certain individual who has constantly criticized my web site. At one time I valued his input, but as I became tired of his harsh words and bitter tone I became less tolerant of his increasingly toxic remarks. Today (11/17), he pushed me over the edge with an especially caustically insulting email. I had an emotional breakdown and did what seemed sensible at the time. I flew into a blind rage, surprised that nothing was destroyed in the process (except for my pride). It was enough to make me cry, and if I didn't have a loving family, I might have even thought about committing suicide (seriously) because when I temporarily took down the site I realized that a great part of what I stand for and what mission I serve in life, was dying.

I have since done some thinking and I came to realize how irrational this move was. Immediately I was flooded with dozens of emails from supporters and long-time fans encouraging me to keep the site up and running. To all of you, I just want to say thank you for your kind and supportive words. You all deserve a big group hug from me (and I am not usually one for such affections).

I don't have the time to do it now, but I will be working on a rebuttal to Y. Lee's acidic and mostly unwarranted remarks and post it in next week's Message of the Week. All I can say is that I cannot let the terrorists win or let the limp-dicked words of one critic dictate how I should run my site.

Terrorists? Now the anti-d**ker people are terrorists?

What do you think was in the email that almost took down the big d? I would really like to see a copy of it. not to be creepy, its just, they must of been some powerful words to make someone think about suicide... or maybe just d**ker's really weak! xD

D**ker probably just said the suicide thing so that every one would feel bad for him, If I'm wrong, he needs some help!

Haha, Deeker is declaring war on his enemies. I would like to see a copy of this message too, maybe this guy is a very charismatic person if it was insulting enough to hurt him like that, or maybe he is just weak. Oh well.

IT's a damn shame the site is still up...

Someone PLEASE send more emails about him...And say bad shit, too...Hopefully he won't be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by babygrizzy View Post
    someone please send more emails about him...and say bad shit, too...hopefully he won't be coming back.