Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Bianco Sizes

Default Bambino Bianco Sizes

I'm just wondering (although it's too late I've ordered them already)

Do most people find that the Bambino Small is equivelant to something like an Attends or Depend Medium?

When I saw they went up to 34" waist I figured I was alright. I'm pretty much a 30" waist and maybe 32" hips (skinny and stright)

Just wondering what people have found with them. I didn't think it made sense ordering mediums that fit a 32-44" waist.

I wear Bianco's and the medium fits perfectly in my opinion, I have a 32" waist.

I have a 36 inch waist.. and the mediums that I bought are too small for me.

oops.

The smalls ride much lower than the mediums and they are less absorbent because they are a smaller diaper. I like both depending on what I want while wearing. Since you are skinny, (like me,) smalls are a great option for wearing under jeans etc, because the waistband does not stick out making them more discrete.

After wearing Abena X-Plus mediums I had a great time, but I just felt that it was a bit of a huge diaper, it would go up past my belly button. If Bambino smalls hit my belly then that would be perfect. I don't mind the smalls holding less, 74Oz is still 2 Liters which is a heck of a lot.

I'm not worried about being discreet cause I only wear at home, so we'll see how the 32 diapers hold up

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    After wearing Abena X-Plus mediums I had a great time, but I just felt that it was a bit of a huge diaper, it would go up past my belly button. If Bambino smalls hit my belly then that would be perfect. I don't mind the smalls holding less, 74Oz is still 2 Liters which is a heck of a lot.

I'm not worried about being discreet cause I only wear at home, so we'll see how the 32 diapers hold up
    Abri Form X Plus "rise" much higher up then Bambinos.

If you prefer a snug fit, go for the small. I'm about the same size as you and small size fit perfectly on me... more than medium.

Check out my pictures wearing a Bambino Classico Small:
    Message - My Photo Gallery

If I were you, I would not care about the lower capacity of the small size over the medium because they hold a lot too!

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsius View Post
    If you prefer a snug fit, go for the small. I'm about the same size as you and small size fit perfectly on me... more than medium.

Check out my pictures wearing a Bambino Classico Small:
    Message - My Photo Gallery

If I were you, I would not care about the lower capacity of the small size over the medium because they hold a lot too!
    Looks like it'll be a great fitting diaper, thx! MY order shipped yesterday so by tomorrow or monday i'll have more diapers!

I'm down to a small pack of Huggies size 3 (Bought them one night at a convenience store drunk and thought they would be good stuffers after ripping the tabs and cloth cover off... I was right!) An Abena X-Plus and a Depend diaper.

I'm a 32" waist and 160 lbs and I think Bambino Bianco's M are very perfect.