Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Typical *B/DL

Default Typical *B/DL

My question was based on the similarities we all share do you think we could start to come up with a model for the stereotypical *B/DL

Some people have pointed out on other forums that most of us:
    Are kind docile people
    Forgiving and Understanding
    Religiously confused/Disbelief
    Listen to Rock Music (read someone mention this)
    Have a want for social independence (but fetish related dependence )
    Male (for the most part i think we can agree with this)
    Caucasian (sorry i'm not in this category)

Anyway that was a few things i seem to notice to be common be they negative or not, my belief is a stereotype comes out of some form of truth (most times )
    So anyone think they have the stereotypical *B/DL down?

Chill again that was uncalled for, if you have such an issue with ab'ies and babyfurs, i think you can find the door.
    Last edited by Fire_lupine06; 17-Nov-2009 at 07:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Chill again that was uncalled for, if you have such an issue with ab'ies and babyfurs, i think you can find the door.
    Chill. *badpun* :'P
    He was kidding. n.n

Well the HNG's do out number the decent folk in abdlism, and when ever i see a HNG at work first thing that comes to my mind is the picture Chillhouse posted. So I think he nailed one stereo type on the head.

Ok as for the kind and forgiving bit, I think the reason for this is that we see ourselves as being weird (well i do anyway) so we are more accepting of people in general so we give off this awesome vibe.

As for the religiously confused bit well again abdlism generally doesnt go together with christian religions (I'm talking about the people who practice it not the actual religion itself) so it would be hard to be apart of a religion that doesnt accept you.

As for rock music, i dont see that as anything to do with abdlsm. I think that has more to do with society in general. People listen to rock music for two reasons (In my opinion).
    The first reason is that well they like the music.
    The second reason is that well rock music tends to be the music of the disenchanted and the social out cast. I think that alot of us are shy around people and dont fit in with the popular crowd so its natural to fit in with a different crowd. and in most cases the rockers being the alternative to the popular crowd.
    And also rock music is a very very broag catagory there is alot of different types of music that slot in there.

This is what i think a typical ABDL is.
    Socially awkward
    Fairly down to earth
    feels like they are doing something very wrong (being interested in diapers)
    well thats about it really lol
    anyway i dont think we are all like that but i do think we all were like that till we found out we were not the only one into diapers. like when i found out i wasnt alone and started to realize i wasnt evil i realy came out of my shell and now i have my own friends and keys

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    [. . .]
    This is what i think a typical ABDL is.
    Socially awkward
    Fairly down to earth
    feels like they are doing something very wrong (being interested in diapers)
    well thats about it really lol
    anyway i dont think we are all like that but i do think we all were like that till we found out we were not the only one into diapers. like when i found out i wasnt alone and started to realize i wasnt evil i realy came out of my shell and now i have my own friends and keys
    (1) We all seem to be socially fine on here, but I can understand that point.

(2) Don't have anything to say about this one.

(3) And I don't feel as if I'm doing a damn thing wrong, maybe you do, but that's your issue, not mine. And, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people on this site feel the same way as I do, which means that it isn't part of the "typical" ABDL.

Again I dont see anything wrong with being and being alil big an Ab/dl...personally I find really muscled out people to be gross, but you dont see me saying that they cant be abies.

I agree that I felt wierd when I had to start wearing diapers again when I was six years old. I got Encephalitis from a polio shot when I was six and almost died. In fact the doctors told my parents that I died three different times. I did live of course but was paralyzed and could not talk and forgot all that I knew before I got sick. I was a six year old baby. I finally after a year was able to walk and talk some but had to get speech therapy until I was in high school. I have had to wear diapers from six years on for both pee and poop. Going to first grade at age seven and a half in diapers is no fun trip. I have had to put up with crap from kids and adults all my life. But I finished school when I was twenty and finished college when I was twenty three. I am now 59 and retired because of illness. But I worked until I was fifty five years old. I am lonely and in need of friends. So please write me and show your love.

Yumi

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Oh give it up, seriously. He was joking. He clearly does not have an issue because he posts on this site.

He might seem like he is joking but he does this kind of crap everytime the topic of brought up and i for one, am sick of it