Thread: Hullo!

Default Hullo!

For some reason it's hard for me to make a good introduction, even though I've read a lot of other greetings to get some inspiration, but here goes:

Hi!

...too short, maybe? Guess I have to work on it.

Silliness aside, I've taken a look around this site and really like it for the down to earth "vibe" it has. People have accepted themselves and seem to have a really good time while still being (mostly) mature about things. I've really missed that from other forums.

If you're interested, you can read a bit about me in my profile. I'm usually a man of few words, but I don't mind answering questions.

Oh, and I don't hope there's any problems with my nick, I didn't realize that it resembles a mod's nick until after I created the user here.

Buh-bye!

/mooh

Quote Originally Posted by mooh View Post
    Hi!
    Hello =) Welcome to the site!

Oh, and I don't hope there's any problems with my nick, I didn't realize that it resembles a mod's nick until after I created the user here.
    It resembles God's nick.

Buh-bye!

/mooh
    You're leaving already? =(

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    It resembles God's nick.
    Oh dear... That doesn't really make it any better

For some reason it's hard for me to make a good introduction, even though I've read a lot of other greetings to get some inspiration, but here goes:

Hi!

...too short, maybe? Guess I have to work on it.

Silliness aside, I've taken a look around this site and really like it for the down to earth "vibe" it has. People have accepted themselves and seem to have a really good time while still being (mostly) mature about things. I've really missed that from other forums.

If you're interested, you can read a bit about me in my profile. I'm usually a man of few words, but I don't mind answering questions.

Buh-bye!

/mooh
    Well I am impressed that you already realized having a phonetically identical username to another member might create confusion; some others with similar names (phonetically or otherwise) to other people haven't wondered about that. If you would prefer a change of username, such requests are most often granted, with a good reason behind them.

I am glad you like the vibe; I do too, though it isn't static: the site is in constant change as it evolves; but it has always been a good place to be - especially for those who find few communities they're comfortable in.