Thread: Hi friends

Default Hi friends

A grizzly veteran of ABdom here, saying hi. This seems like a nice site. Good to see that people still have lots to say on the subject.

Mesmerale

Oh, you've no idea.

We've lots to say on other subjects as well!

Like... In your opinion, what is the best type of couch?

Or, on a more "not strange" note, what's your favorite song?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Oh, you've no idea.

We've lots to say on other subjects as well!

Or, on a more "not strange" note, what's your favorite song?
    The best type of couch is one that is about 8 feet long (so that I can lie down on it), not leather, but with fairly firm cushions. I also like to have a little table next to it, but that's another story. Another important factor, although it doesn't really depend on the type of couch, is the angle between the couch and the television. Ideally the upper half of me will be propped up by a few pillows, and I will be facing the television so I don't have to tilt my head to the side. However, it is not practical for me to place an 8 foot couch diagonally across my living room (my television is in the corner of the room), so there does have to be some compromise.

Skippy: Welcome to ADISC =)

We are not at all strange. Honestly.
    Last edited by Arlisauce; 16-Nov-2009 at 14:54.

Wow, the onslaught of MA locals signing up this week is amazing... Cool to see some more familiar faces! Hey Skippy! Welcome!

I owe my sleeper addiction to the OP... He gave me my first one 6 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

Default Jay

Jay baby,

The best couch is the one to crash on after one of your parties...rumors fly...clue me in!

Meanwhile, I've been monitoring your activities by trollishly trolling the site here. Very very envious of the Halloween fun. You all look glorious. I assume it was more than fun.

lots of luvs,

skip

[QUOTE=NEJay;299514]Wow, the onslaught of MA locals signing up this week is amazing... Cool to see some more familiar faces! Hey Skippy! Welcome!

QUOTE]

You have seen the power of Boston Babies in action. And welcome to those from MA. I hope our friend in Revere is still around and hosting parties galore. Gotta love the views from his apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post

Obviously the best type of couch is couch-culotte. What do I win?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies such as the New York Yankees!!!!! I really don't know what type of couch I like and I got too many favorite songs to account for.