Thread: my intro

Default my intro

Hi my name is sara i am 17. this is my first experience with a site like this and i am very excited. i wish i could get some diapers but i am to afraid my parents will find out

Hi, Sara. Welcome to ADISC.

First, what are you so afraid of? At 17, I would think that you'd be close enough to being a legal adult that you wouldn't care what your parents thought.

Secondly, what else do you like, besides diapers? We like talking about a lot of different things here, we don't focus exclusively on diapers.

Sara, sara.... where have i heard that name before...

this is gonna drive me crazy, welcome to adisc

sara... sawaa... wasn't there a sarahsmiles? Many people may look similar but not be the same person... What sort of music do you like? Do you play?

YouTube - jefferson starship - sara

Wow, joined Feb 2009 and just made your first post? Well I am a procrastinator myself...

Hi, Sara. Welcome to ADISC, I hope you like it here. Have fun.

Welcome to ADISC! Yea, 17 is that border age where you just really don't care. Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Welcome, don't be afraid to go out an buy some diapers. Way way back when I was your age, as soon as I had my drivers license...and on the first time my parents went out of town and I had the house to myself...I drove one town over, bought some diapers and had a great weekend

Good Luck.

Hi sara welcome to the site its my first time too if you wanna chat youre welcome to do so.

Welcome aboard! Im sure you'll enjoy joining in on the discussions here; just forgive the occasional loopyness lol