Thread: Another Newbie

Smile Another Newbie

My name is skip (skiparope) and am incontinent, however, I love being in a wet diaper. I live in the Shasta Cascade Mountains are of Calif and would love to meet others. We do have a MOMMY in our area and I go and play with my little brother who lives there.

Hi there Skip . Welcome to the ADISC club.

There are plenty of incontinent people here, so you are not alone on this board in that sense. And I'd say the *vast* majority of this board loves a wet diaper, so you are definitely not alone in that area either. You'll fit right in I'm sure. You have a mommy though? A lot of people on here (myself included) would be jealous of you for that .

Meeting people on here? In person? Not very likely, but it could happen. We're more of a support community and online gathering place than a networking/dating site.

We like to get to know all of our new members a little better, so what are you into, aside from diapers and the like. Any cool hobbies or interests?

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I sure have.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies?