Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing 24/7 for a while.

Thumbs up Wearing 24/7 for a while.

Hey all...

Some of you may remember last summer I did 2 weeks of 24/7 diaper wearing and reported on it. It was pretty successful... and I learned to schedule my life a bit from it.

In that same spirit I am returning to 24/7 wearing starting... well... now.

I recently purchased a case of Tena Supers on e-bay for $40... never tried that brand before... and got a good deal. So I figured I'd give them a thorough testing... and what better way to do so than to use them regularly.

They seem to be a nice enough diaper... not super thick... cloth covered (which I know some don't like) and decently comfortable so far. I've got my first one on now. We shall see how long they last.

The plan is to use them for wetting only... to avoid the overall unpleasantness of messing in them... cleaning up... etc. I will be taking care of other business at home... in the toilet... unless something comes up.

I will be wearing the diapers for about 22 actual hours of the day. The two hours of non-wearing will allow my skin to dry out and air out... to prevent rash.

Other than that... any major events or thoughts of mine will be posted in my Blog on the blogs page. This thread will be reserved for question/answer posts and the like.

Thanks for reading!

Sounds good. Go ahead, I might order some ATN's for the spring. But don't mind me.

cool. I like how you think "ive never tried them before, but it was a good deal so I bought em!" you're so outgoing

Well... the weekend was fairly uneventful... I mainly just hung around the house... played games... cruised the boards... what-not. Got to bed at around 11 last night.

This morning begins the real fun. I'm here at work in a Tena... I brought two changes with me... I figure I'll probably need one. We'll see how the day goes.

Good luck with the 24/7!

With all these 24/7 binges going on recently it is making me want to. It has been a while maybe 2 or 3 years since I have done that. Well if I do do it I will have to wait to the semester is over. If I was to do it now, I would be way too paranoid, plus I got too many other things to worry about right now.

Speaking of semesters...

I read in some recent college magazine that there was a geriatrics (study of ageing) class at some university where the professor had the students wear diapers for a week and document it so they could better understand the IC issue that happens so often with ageing. I would love to get my hands on some of the student's diaries... that would provide some interesting insight.

Hey, good luck with the 22/7! I wear 24/7, and I've only had One or 2 diaper rashes in the year I've done it. Just use wipes, and lotion every time you change, and you have nothing to worry about. Also, it's good to take a shower in the morning if you sleep in a wet diaper all night, that will keep your diapered area healthy. Hope this helps!