Thread: greetings

Hi there!

It's nice to see you've finally plucked up the courage to make your presence known =)

Do you want to tell us a bit about yourself? If you're a bit stuck for what to say, just have a look at other people's introductions, or look at the sticky threads (the green ones) at the top of the Introductions forum for some inspiration =) Bear in mind that you only have to share what you feel comfortable with, but obviously the more you tell us about your interests the easier you will find it to connect with people and make friends =)

I look forward to hearing more about you. =)

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests. Just know that we don't bite. The last intro I wrote in I left an image of the Finding Nemo Angler Fish just to show that. Just know that the community here is nice and that a proper intro can further include yourself into this community. The helpful green sticky can help you do so but just know that Hello will just not be enough.

My old post got deleted

Sorry about that, was a bit sleep deprived and realized halfway to work the next day (around 4pm, 3 hours after waking up) that I PROBABLY shouldn't have written that at all...

Enough of my rambling, what are your hobbies/interests/other things? maybe you'll meet somebody who is into the same stuff as you are (other than the obvious stuff) I hope you weren't put off by my other post...