Thread: Hiyas Everyone **waves**

Default Hiyas Everyone **waves**

Hiyas,
    I am not really sure what I label myself as. But I just wanted to see what this site was all about and maybe even begin to learn a little more about where I stand and where I fit in.

Welcome to ADISC =)

I wouldn't worry about trying to label yourself, most people aren't exclusively *B or DL, for example, and everybody is different =)

You'll find that the most active forum here is actually "Off-Topic". We are far more interested in what you are like as a person. That being said, don't be afraid to ask questions about anything you want, whether it's *B/DL related or not.

To me, this site offers a rare opportunity for me to be completely myself, and to feel comfortable just being me, which has also really helped me to feel comfortable about who I am IRL too.

I think that's all... hope you enjoy it here =)

Thank you soo much, I have always had something different about me as far as I can remember. Always have kept a part of me secret, telling no one. and well now that I am older, and I guess I have taken on the who cares attitude. But thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC =)

I wouldn't worry about trying to label yourself, most people aren't exclusively *B or DL, for example, and everybody is different =)

You'll find that the most active forum here is actually "Off-Topic". We are far more interested in what you are like as a person. That being said, don't be afraid to ask questions about anything you want, whether it's *B/DL related or not.

To me, this site offers a rare opportunity for me to be completely myself, and to feel comfortable just being me, which has also really helped me to feel comfortable about who I am IRL too.

I think that's all... hope you enjoy it here =)

Hey, welcome!

Like Arlikra said, don't worry too much about the labels. It's more about how you feel, and what feels right to you.

What else can you tell us about yourself? Hobbies, interests? Favorite movies?

We're all here to help too, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Hey I like my label (IC)! But welcome to the forums. Always nice to meet new people. This place is very welcoming of anybody really. This is the only support site for incontinence that I post on anymore. Its sad that a lot of other IC support sites are not ab/dl/tb friendly. I may not share their same interest in diapers but personally I think they are GREAT people, who are acceptin, knowledgable, and all around nice folk. So having said that welcome again and have fun!

Well, as far as hobbies, I like to read pretty much anything (and personally I like being read to) I listen to almost any kind of music and will watch any type of movies, I don't have any favorites. But last night I did watch A Haunting in Connecticut. That was a really good movie, I have also seen Paranormal Activity and liked that as well. Thank you all for your sweet welcomes =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Hey, welcome!

Like Arlikra said, don't worry too much about the labels. It's more about how you feel, and what feels right to you.

What else can you tell us about yourself? Hobbies, interests? Favorite movies?

We're all here to help too, so don't be afraid to ask questions.