Thread: <Insert witty topic mentioning hello here>

Default <Insert witty topic mentioning hello here>

Hello members of ADISC, I see that this forum seems to be a bit more active than many of the other forums related to ABDL stuffs. I figured I'd join and say hello(even though more likely than not, I won't post very often). As far as interests and such, I like pretty much a little bit of all the music genres, I enjoy pretty much anything to do with technology (specifically programming though), I play tons of video games, and I like to write long run on sentences with lots of commas.

<Insert friendly reply about ADISC and welcoming you to the forum>
    Welcome to ADISC!

I see... welcome here... I favor the ellipsis... though the comma-folk are always a nice addition...

How many tails have you?

Quote Originally Posted by DangerKitsune View Post
    Hello members of ADISC, I see that this forum seems to be a bit more active than many of the other forums related to ABDL stuffs. I figured I'd join and say hello(even though more likely than not, I won't post very often). As far as interests and such, I like pretty much a little bit of all the music genres, I enjoy pretty much anything to do with technology (specifically programming though), I play tons of video games, and I like to write long run on sentences with lots of commas.
    Hi, Welcome!

This place is definitly more active, we get at least a hundred posts a day (on average). Cool that you a gamer, you'll find tonns of gamers here. What console(s) do you own? What games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    How many tails have you?
    One, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    What console(s) do you own? What games do you play?
    I have a PSP,a PC, and a 360 that went to RRoD Heaven (or is it hell?) that I'm too cheap to replace at the moment. As far as games, as of late its been mostly Fallout 3 GoTY,Dragon Age: Origins on the PC. I've also been playing Disgaea 1 and 2 on the PSP.

Welcome to ADISC! The PS3 is a great invention. Playing Madden is amazing!