Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Furry Article

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    ugh i was just about to post this....-.- you beat me to it i think that since she was sexually active and all the stuff liking back to the furries it brought us down as a whole

not too bad, doesn't paint a terrible picture about furs. If babyfurs would've been mentioned oh god....

Quote Originally Posted by TallestBabyEver View Post
    not too bad, doesn't paint a terrible picture about furs. If babyfurs would've been mentioned oh god....
    hat if the teenager was a babyfur, like i am -shudders-

I really want for there to be more studies on the fandom. More furries need to become behavioral psychologists. I want more statistics!

thay mention anthropomorphs but dont mention sonic, which im quite sure is the apitemy of half human and animal. incedentaly dont you think amy is a bit much toward being human, her form bairly resembles a hedgehog unless you see her in the older games.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    thay mention anthropomorphs but dont mention sonic, which im quite sure is the apitemy of half human and animal. incedentaly dont you think amy is a bit much toward being human, her form bairly resembles a hedgehog unless you see her in the older games.
    They didn't mention lots of cartoon characters that are anthropomorphic. There are plenty.

But for some it is about meeting other furries in person. Groups around the world meet regularly and there are conventions in the US, UK, Germany, Mexico, France, Russia and Brazil.
    I'm interested where these Mexican conventions hold place ;o (If the author did his research, which [up to where he is] isn't really the case).
    Actually, I'm really interested.. I just wanna see how it all takes place and discover some new things