Thread: new ideas

Question new ideas

can any of you guys give me some fun stuff to do in and with diapers to try when i get hold of some i am 14 yr old boy and willing to try new things and i have 1 freind that knows and might do stuff with me if you know of anything ? lol

Just do what you would normally do if not in diapers. Play games, watch t.v., go to the movies, hiking, etc. BTW you are lucky to have a diaper friend.

1. Proper grammar please. Just because we're on the internet doesn't mean we shouldn't talk like normal people
    2. Do whatever you would normally do.
    3. ......bathtub.

Take a laxative and some immodium and let them battle it out!
    Of course I am joking and dont know what would happen. But if you think about it, it makes you wonder who will win............. ok I will be back in a while.

Sounds more like a creepy old guy posing as a fourteen year old when you talk like that...

Just imagine that your alot younger without a care in the world, and just enjoy playing games, or whatever, and when you feel nature call just ignore it, your body will do the rest.

or any of the good Ideas that have already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post
    Sounds more like a creepy old guy posing as a fourteen year old when you talk like that...
    No the person is 14. Look at the grammar, spelling, etc. I would go on but then I'll just be offensive and belittle the OP.

That said Mark, you should really try to tone down on the emoticons before you say something. I never seen anyone shrug before they speak.