Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

hi there,
    this is just to introduce myself

uhmm ...dont know where to start

I'm a guy in my early 30s from Italy , and yeah, i'm a DL myself and a lil bit(not to much tho) AB too

I've been into diapers since i was like 8 or 9 and untill I hadn't got the Internet, (like 8 or 9 years ago) I thought I was the only one on this Earth who liked diapers, but I was obviously wrong, and it has been a shame that I haven't had anyone to share with all the diaper thing, untill my mid 20s

I've met many people on the net by now, and a couple in person too, even tho it wasn't a big deal and almost always something went wrong ( too long to explain) but i still want to meet new people who like diapers no matter what

apart diapers, I also like other things such as hanging out with friends and stuff but my other big passion is music. I've been playing piano since I was 12 well not actually a real piano, since I never could afford any , i always been on keyboards and digital pianos and I'm also a lil into synth programming( creating new sounds with my keyboards) too and my friends and I, we formed a band and sometimes we perfom in public too we are a rock/metal oriented

My favourite kind of music is something between power speed prog epich symphonic operistic metal among the others I like :Stratovarious, Savatage, Queensryce, Fates Warning, Symphony X, Manowar etc etc

sorry if all this took that long and if like drop a line sometime

see ya soon

Red jack

Hey Jack, welcome to ADISC - the friendliest diaper site around.

I can certainly relate to believing I was the only one in the world who liked diapers. And like you, I didn't discover others until I started looking on the internet. You are also a music lover and player!! Cool. I think you will fit in very nicely here. Do you ever get to the States? If I'm ever in Italy I'll look you up.

Again, welcome.

Good intro Jack, welcome to ADISC =)

Hope you enjoy it here, and don't forget to pop into the chat room!

Thank you for welcoming

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Do you ever get to the States?
    Nope, but I thought of getting there next year

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy being at this site. We don't bite!