Thread: hey

Default hey

hey everyone I'm kinda new here. My name is john as you might have already guessed and I've been a lurking around here for a little while. I finnaly decided to write an introduction for myself and maybe start posting in the forum. I guess th main reason im here is because im a DL and maybe a little bit of a TB. My main intrests include playing video games and just hanging out with my friends. I think I'm going to have to end my Introduction here because I'm a pritty shy and uninteresting person but I hope to see you all around the forum.

Welcome john.

Good that you chose to introduce yourself, hope that now you've done that you'll become and remain active. Have fun!

Hallo there... There are forums devoted to your interests... you will find lots to play with here and nice, enthusiastic playmates. Glad to have you aboard.

Hey dude, it's nice to meet you. What kind of video games are you into? Are you a Halo type of guy, a God of War type of person, or maybe a SSB kind of person? (heh, I like all of em ) Anyway, I hope you can post and tell us more about yourself. This is a fun place, and I know you will enjoy it here.

Welcome to our community john132! I hope that you enjoy it here.

Feel free to post as much as you would like or ask for any advice or support you might need.