Thread: Neilc new to ADISC

Default Neilc new to ADISC

Hi all,

My name is Neil, I am 24 and I live in Gatineau, Quebec. I am a DL, have been since I was about 12. I was a bedwetter growing up, I wet the bed pretty much 7 nights a week until I was 16, then it tapered off. I wore goodnights when I was younger. Now I just wet for fun. I prefer to wear Abena X-Plus when I can.

- Neilc

Hello and welcome to ADISC! Always good to see new faces, I hope you enjoy your time here!

you shall become a TB soon enough! you cannot deny your true fate! muahaha

CANADIAN!!! Parlez-vous franšais?

any more info about YOU? Liking diapers is almost a pre-requisite here...

Hi, Neilc. Welcome to ADISC - just a super friendly place to be!

Interesting, but I was never a bedwetter, but very curious about diapers as a kid. I would imagine that if I HAD been a bedwetter, I might be sick of them and possibly never wanted to wear again. Obviously, this is NOT the case for so many here at ADISC. So, I'm wondering at any point during your bedwetting years did you every say to yourself "hey, these pullups are kind of nice" ?

Anyway, tell us more about your other interests in life. We look forward to getting to know you.

Quote Originally Posted by Latias714 View Post
    you shall become a TB soon enough! you cannot deny your true fate! muahaha
    And from thence into babyfur - that seems to be about how it is here.

I got a case of Abena X-plus recently. You are part of one of the many around here who seem to like them. I'm wondering what your other interests are though? Do you do any sports? Play computer games? Read a lot? Something more exotic? We like to get to know people.

I hope you have a great time on the site and don't be frightened to get involved.

Hi neilc. Welcome!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests?