Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: body modification

Default body modification

body modification and body art is know as the modification of any part of the human body for artistic or aesthetic reasons. modification can be a percinig, tatto, scars, etc. Body modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my question is what have you done to modify your body or what do you want to modify your body with

i have
    nothing at the moment

i want
    a lip peircing
    a skar of a pentagram on my upper right arm
    and a tatto of my nick name(family tradition)
    my left nipple peirced

what do you want done

i have a branding... which is burning the skin to create a scar. it's the bdsm littles symbol with devil horns and tail added to the heart. i have an appt. next week to get both nipples pierced. thats it.... i wouldnt mind my lip and hood pierced... as well as a couple tattoos, though.

Valence

I'd only ever have tattooed onto me mine and my brothers names, not sure where.
    Other than that, nothing.

Peachy

Nothing, and I like it that way. I wouldn't want any metal or color on me unless medically necessary.

Peachy

Yumi

I have 4 piercings. I am getting 2 more, and possibly another five.

I have a spiderbite on my lip, a monroe piercing, and my eyebrow.

I want two on my ear, my nose, and probably another spiderbite...

I'm getting 3 or 4 tattoos. A bar code, serial number, 日本製 / Made in Japan, and either just a spade, or an Ace of Spades tattoo. I might get angel wings on my back, but cute ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    i have a branding... which is burning the skin to create a scar. it's the bdsm littles symbol with devil horns and tail added to the heart. i have an appt. next week to get both nipples pierced. thats it.... i wouldnt mind my lip and hood pierced... as well as a couple tattoos, though.
    Nipple piercings...

The down-side to these is that you can (and will) get COLD with 'em. Invest in heavily padded bras, as they will help. So says a friend of mine who has these.

I'd like a heartagram on my left arm and ACDC on my right arm, thats all. I find getting tattoos in places you can't see pointless, why get one if you can't look at the bloody thing.

I'm gonna go get an upper ear piercing in the near future, and probably a few more after that. Then I hope to get a tattoo somewhere. Probably a tribal symbol or something like that. But what I really want is an elective amputation of my left leg. Hotness! And I won't be tripping everywhere! :heart:

EDIT: Oh, and if induced lactation counts as a body mod...I want that too.

I never realized how kinky I was until now....

I came with all the holes I will ever need in my body, so I don't want/need anymore, I don't need decorations on my skin it looks fine the way it is(gets tan in summer lightens up in winter).

Why would you want something you will live to regret later in your life, just imagine a 30 somthing or older guy trying to get a job with holes all over his face, who is going to hire you and take you serious.

You are not going to be a teen or young for the rest of you life, just imagine your parents with all these things, like it or not you will look like one of them in not so many years.

I'd like to get a tattoo of a vagina on my upper thigh, then get a body-mod that gives it dimension, then use it to carry my penis in. Oh, and I'd get a hood piercing on it, too.