Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi have been into diapers for about 24 years. Have never met another diaper wearer in person would like to. Never good about writing things about myself.
    Have a good day

Hey cdg! Man, that's hard to pronounce. You should consider adding vowels man, makes everything easier. Throw an "a" and a "u" in there, you got cadug, which is like kaboom! but more doug-ish, ya know? You could even add a "y" now and then. But don't you dare add it every time.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC. Unfortunatly, you're going to find it really hard to meet anyone in person here. Good news is that the experience of meeting a bunch of people not in person can be almost as gratifying I guess. Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums, i think there's a few DL's lying around here somewhere

Just a little tip though, don't try to plan a meet up to early

So yea, welcome! Can i ask how you found this? Curious how so many people do, i can't remember how i came across it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Hey cdg! Man, that's hard to pronounce. You should consider adding vowels man, makes everything easier. Throw an "a" and a "u" in there, you got cadug, which is like kaboom! but more doug-ish, ya know? You could even add a "y" now and then. But don't you dare add it every time.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC. Unfortunatly, you're going to find it really hard to meet anyone in person here. Good news is that the experience of meeting a bunch of people not in person can be almost as gratifying I guess. Hope you enjoy it here!
    Vowels, I will give you some vowels. How about CEE DEE GEE

Looks like 6 of em to me.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the site CDG.

I pronounce it the same way as See-Pee-En-Dee-El. (Sippendull?)

But anyways... welcome to the site CDJ

It can be hard talking about yourself. I found it helpful to read other people's introductions to give me some ideas of what to say, and I ended up with the longest piece of writing I've produced since I finished high school. The best thing about it being a forum is you can take your time with it, just jot down what you would like to say... have a read through it, and if you change your mind about something you can always leave it out =)

Hope to see you around!

nickname used by family for me its short version of my name

Hmmmm I would pronounce it "Cadge." But that's me.

Just say what you like to talk about; doesn't have to be personal info...

We are pretty good at helping people with issues, so there's one possibility. You might like to be the helper or helpee... or just sit back and watch and learn... and not chant

You may also try live chat; it's ok to idle and just listen in... and get a feel for some of the other members. Feeling the other members is OK if it involves huggling, as a rule; feeling for them is also good, especially if it is dark.

Seriously, why not cruise whichever forums you can get into and just scan thread titles for ones you would like to add to?