View Poll Results: In the bathroom, do you look through the trash can for used diapers or other tems?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time! I've found awesome things!

12 7.84%
  • Sometimes, but just because I'm curious.

24 15.69%
  • A couple of times, but only when I notice something on top.

23 15.03%
  • No, I just don't care what's in there.

34 22.22%
  • Nooo! That's so gross! I don't even glance into it.

60 39.22%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In the bathroom, do you look through the trash can for used diapers or other items?

Post In the bathroom, do you look through the trash can for used diapers or other items?

Okay, I have to imagine I'm not the only one who enjoys finding used diapers in the trash. I don't really care about baby diapers, or poopy diapers of any size... But when I find a wet diaper in an unusually large size (or especially my size), wowza! It makes me kinda happy. Just like seeing an empty spot on the store shelf where Goodnites or disposable briefs used to be. Is anyone with me?

Definitely not. There is also no way in Hell I would wear a used one, not even mine. Whatever floats your boat, though it's very unhealthy if you do wear them.

I found two used tampons and stuck them up my nose yelling, "Imma walrus! Imma walrus!"

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySparky View Post
    I found two used tampons and stuck them up my nose yelling, "Imma walrus! Imma walrus!"

Good times.
    I am the Walrus....goo goo g'joob!

er...I mean...
    nope, I don't ever do that, but whatever floats yer boat, dude.

I will say be careful though, that Can't be healthy (it's bacterialicious!)

edit: Kody doesn't hear lyrics properly...Fixed for all you Beatles fans!
    Last edited by KodyNewlight; 11-Nov-2009 at 20:34.

No... just no...

As a quote from peachy; I like mushrooms but only the kind you find at the grocery store...

EDIT: just realized it said for 'other items', I sometimes check my (clean) bathroom garbages for toilet paper tubes. I use them to customize my toy guns, haha. I write things and love to act out my writing, or just go along with some sort of story I make up as I go along. Sometimes I dream it, too. Its a fun passtime and I enjoy weapons with attachments. (my current fav is a G36 CQB with a forgrip, silencer, scope and flashlight.)

Im geeky...
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 15-Nov-2009 at 05:49.

pamperchu

yes I like looking for used diapers in trash cans. I don't wear them but I do like to do other things with them like diaper smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by KodyNewlight View Post
    I am the Walrus....Koo Koo Ka Choo!

er...I mean...
    nope, I don't ever do that, but whatever floats yer boat, dude.

I will say be careful though, that Can't be healthy (it's bacterialicious!)
    No way I'm ever going to put on an used diaper!

By the way, "I am a Walrus" is my favorite Beatles song! it should be "goo goo g'joob" with all my respect

Quote Originally Posted by BabySparky View Post

Good times.
    This.

No, but really... no way. The only time I check trash cans for diapers is when I have company coming over, in which case I'm looking for my own used diapers, to make sure they're not obviously visible.

Looked through "clean" trash at a friends house before, but never for a diaper or anything like that. Saw one of those at home pregency test boxes, and was wondering why it was at a Gay Man's house.