Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaprered Vets

Default diaprered Vets

Hi, I a a Marine Corps vet, I served four years and was wondering how many other veterans were on here that have to wear ( or even if the only like to ) wear diaeprs/
    Stay dry,

Im a US Army combat Vet, and i was diagnosed with MS in 07...and one of my symptoms of ms is incontinence.

Another navy, but not IC from active duty. Sorry to the ones that are.

I was not in the service when i got diagnosed with MS. Sorry for the confusion.

US Marine Corps 6 years and 14 in the US Army and retired. Or should I say semi retired I still work full time. I also wear diapers for bed wetting and fun too.

not in the militarty, but I want to say thanks to those who are serving and those who have served.
    Thank you all for your service.

Just wanted to say happy birthday to all the Marines here and to thank all the veterans that gave their best years to the US. Thank you.

4 years in the Navy here, was a DL before I went in and sucessfully hid my "hobby" the whole time, though this did not include and shipboard diaper time only while in the barracks.

I'm not in the military, heck, I'm not even American but I want to also say happy anniversary to the Marines and thanks to all you guys who put your lives on the line for protecting people like me.