Thread: hello

Default hello

hi i guess i should make a welcome post now... some may already know me from the chat others dont at all... i am a DL slowly becomeing more and more of a AB i wear bambinos and enjoy every min of it... i also like metal music seen slipknot, sabbith with ozzy. and rob zombie 2 times disterbed iron madin korn street sweeper social clob one time... i like swords and starves and thats about it

Hey speedcat, good to see you on the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey whats up. Always nice to find someone who is into metal. I love CoF, CoB, In Flames, Fear Factory, and yes Dragonforce . I have found that this place is one of the better support communities out there for our thing. Well I am an IC but I like to surround myself with people who can relate, give advice, and of course ab/dl's are experts on incontinence products, something that is new to me. I applaud your interest and everybody here's. Have fun here and make friends

Sweet, another metal head. We should start up some more music discussion says me.

Anyways, welcome man. You got some pretty solid tastes in music there. I hope you dig it here man, post muchly and have fun out there.

Welcome to ADISC! In music I am a one sided person with rap.

Even though I'm one of those who have chatted with you already, welcome here. Glad you're already so active.