Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new diaper @ ab universe

Default new diaper @ ab universe

has anyone tried the new diaper at ab universe? i just ordered some, they have one tape, can't wait to get them

I have heard bad things about ABU, there customer service SUCKS!! They often ship the wrong thing or don't send anything at all, they don't reply to emails, ect. Im pretty sure its on our blacklist here actually...

EDIT: Yup, Blacklist

You'll be lucky to get them on time, if at all. Don't try to get a refund either.

Oh and welcome to adisc.

I have tried the new abuniverse diaper their not bad bad, but the tapes are very stickey and not refastenable with out tearing the diaper.
    so you have to get the tapes right the first time.
    they have a good thickness and hold alot of wettness.
    I used a Depend booster pad in mine for extra absorbency.

Sucks that you ordered them, they arn't going to show up and you won't get your money back.

And welcome to adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Sucks that you ordered them, they arn't going to show up and you won't get your money back.

And welcome to adisc!
    Now that's really not fair. I have heard that they have been way better CS now than before. They've really stepped things up a bit.

well i hope I get them, i will keep you all informed. hey kamonbishop where in VT are you? send me a pm. I have a few diapered friends up near woodstock.

Quote Originally Posted by kamonbishop View Post
    Now that's really not fair. I have heard that they have been way better CS now than before. They've really stepped things up a bit.
    Not trying to be unfair, I've seen a ton of peoples posts saying they never got them, didn't get phonecalls answered, got the wrong size and they wouldnt take it back, or didn't get as many as they ordered.

One guy ordered like 5 cases and they only sent him one and it was the wrong size, then they refused to answer his emails and just ignored him.

Default abuniverse

well i got a tracking number from Fedex, so I guess my diapers have been shipped, I guess they really are doing better with their customer service

Quote Originally Posted by babimikey004 View Post
    well i got a tracking number from Fedex, so I guess my diapers have been shipped, I guess they really are doing better with their customer service
    I've heard the same, but they still have a lot of pissed off customers from the past. They burned me and a lot of other people.

It sucks because I've been waiting for a 2-tape diaper in the US, but I can't in good conscience give a company that tried to take me for $70 before (and would have if it wasn't for the buyer protection on my cc) , another go at it. The flipside is that I'll be seeing Mikey soon and I'm sure he'll bring one for me to try... Right?