Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Bottles

Default Big Bottles

Does anyone have or know where to obtain 'adult' sized bottles, as well as [adult sized] nipples, or even a nipple adapter for like a 1 or 2 liter pop bottle or similar type of bottles?

I did a search for a topic pertaining to this but couln't find anything, so forgive me if I somehow missed it ...

Bottle adapters ARE available, so you can search for one of those. I can't remember where I saw it off the top of my head as it was so very very long ago, but I figure a carefully termed search would find you what you are looking for.

Be prepared to shell out an awkward amount.

I got one many years ago from an AB friend, so I have no clue where he got it from in the first place.

As for adult sized nipples...our pharmacies sell that weird huge NUK nipple. I have to dig out the ordering information some time - it's been >5 years since I've bought one since I prefer the new type of wider bottles nowadays for which the oversized NUK nipples cannot be used.

It's possible to get an NUK 5 bottle nipple that fits on most standard bottles. It's made by the same people who make the NUK 5 pacifier. I you enter 'adult baby bottle' on google, quite a few come up. I got mine on ebay. Just had a quick look on there, and there only seems to be one at the moment, in Australia.

I can barely finish my normal baby bottle... I usually get full near the end. And the nipple feels just right to me.

An adult baby bottle? Dear lord. I could never finish it. And I'm a fat kid! That's saying something.

lmao they sell adaptors in safeway where i live it was a adaptor to make "water bottles" in to bottles and they run $5 it will fit any standered nipple... i love nersing a 2L of tea

Veterinary supply stores sell a half gallon calf bottle with a long (6") rubber nipple. Well under $10.
    baby tammy

Default sell baby bottles with a big nuk nipple. The bottle it's self is marked up to 340ml, and can probably take 400ml filled to the brim.

some Gatorade and Sobe bottles can be fitted with standard babt nipples. Maybe you can try that