Thread: Doing Leaves While Diapered...

Default Doing Leaves While Diapered...

...just got done. Was a great feeling, even wet three times. Live on a dimly lit street with a car coming by about every five minutes. Went to a drug mart a town over earlier, got a 20pk a maximum medium depends and also a pair of duro-med medium pull on pants which I thought I'd never see in these type stores. Got home, put two depends on which I'm still in plus the pull-on pants. Girl at the check out counter even snuck a "depend $1 off" coupon.

...had them under my jeans. It was pretty dark with just lights on front porches for light. Even had the neighborhood women's walking club stroll by.

I agree that doing chores while padded makes the experience that much more tolerable! I'm not a fan of raking leaves; I'm more of a "dust/vacuum/mop the entire house" kinda guy. I can guarantee you though, that if the chore is in need of completion, I will be doing it whilst in a nappy!

Congrats on your find at the store, and what nice customer service for the cashier to hook you up with a coupon! Hehe

Thanks to the higher than normal winds I have no leaves to rake up or blow away this year, the small amout I did have I cut them up with my garden tractor.

I do like to ride my garden tractor while diapered, last time out I had an abena xplus and a pair of rubber pants, while I cut the leaves to shreds.

Fall chores are great diapered! I wear my coveralls due to the cold and the neighbors are none the wiser as to whats underneath.

Vacuuming the house diapered is so much more enjoyable. I've been doing it for years. I also have done a few outdoor chores the same way.