Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo! ^_^

Default Yo! ^_^

Hello... My name is Zachary... I'm 17...

lol, I don't know what to post! ^_^

If there is anything you need or want to know feel free to ask!

Well, my advice is to read several other peoples' intro posts and threads; you'll see what we typically ask of people. And what sort of personal information we aren't looking for... Sometimes when people don't know what to put they write stuff which gets negative replies. Oh - another reason to read others' intros is you will come across ones which you will think are pretty good and you can pattern yours after those.

Basically we would like to get to know you as a person, without graphic descriptions of bodily functions, sex life, or sex fantasies. So personal information you don't want to share you don't have to; just talk about stuff you like to talk about; or tell us what those things are.

Hello fellow Virginian,

Are you Eurasian?
    Your name just reminded me how much I wanted Kalpak.

@Raccoon - Thanks for the advice! ^_^
    @Tsendo - Hello! How come you have two locations? Cool hat!
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I'm a seventeen y/o vegetarian actor (w/ ADHD) originally from Texas now living in Virginia who is into anime, piano, and more recently cross country. Although I'm a senior this is the first year that I've joined any kind of school sport, I'm thinking about joining swim team later this month.

I joined this site so that I may find friendship with others who have similar interests.

and yes, I am eurasian... ^_^

The hat is Kyrgyz, but they're kind of hard to get in the U.S.
    And to answer your question: I have two locations because I go to school in one state and live in the other.

You said you like anime: which shows are your favorite?

"Oceania was at war with Eurasia; Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia"

That said, welcome to the site

@Tsendo - You could always make a Kalpak!
    - Unfortunately I'm more of a mainstream anime junkie.... XP
    -there are a few others, but these are just the main ones
    -Death Note
    -The Last Airbender movie comes out this summer, I'm actually in a few of the scenes!
    -What school do you go to?

@Trevor - Thanks!
    - Where is that quote from? I feel like I've heard it before somewhere...
    -As for the whole Eurasian thing, I'm Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, English, German, and French...

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    @Trevor - Thanks!
    - Where is that quote from? I feel like I've heard it before somewhere...
    It's from 1984 by George Orwell. Not a welcoming book really, but I just couldn't let it go by without making use of the quote.

The Last Airbender movie comes out this summer, I'm actually in a few of the scenes!
    You're in a few scenes?! Like actually in the movie? =O

What school do you go to?
    I go to school in Central VA.

Also, I thought Eurasian meant Central Asian - hence the funny looking hat. My bad.
    Last edited by Tsendo; 11-Nov-2009 at 04:26.

Woo! Another vegetarian! Welcome to ADISC Zachary! Hope you enjoy the forums, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!