Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello ADISC

Smile Hello ADISC

Hi there, everyone, I am new to this place having just registered. My interests are various, including drawing, writing, reading, animation, hiking, (mostly lyricless) music, 3D, linguistics, etc.

If you are wondering of my, er.. subgroup? I am a diaperfur, though sort of a babyfur as well.

Today is also my brithday figured I'd join here to celebrate =3

Oh cool, more diaperfur without being necessarily babyfur. /me celebrates di-fur-sity. Yes, I am d-fur without being babyfur, though I am fond of our babyfur contingent...

Your instrumental music tastes... not necessarily classical? We have a collector of fiddle music here: reels, jigs, the occasional mazurka... Oh wait, you said lyricless, not vocal-less... so the Halo 1 theme would count? - and choirs going "ah" in general, in empty stone halls with lots of echo?

Here's some Therion... YouTube - Therion - Preludium

Happy birthday dude, and welcome to ADISC! Solid forum, solid people, hope you dig it here.

You said you do music... aside from instrumental stuff what are you into?

HIHI welcome to ADISC, i think this is who i think it is lol. also happy bday

Hola and welcome! Feel free to join in on the discussions whenever you wish =) We dont bite, well at least I hope not

Hey guys, sorry for replying kinda late Just heard the door being fiddled with and instinctively opened another browser window X3 turns out they were just closing it though.. silly paranoid me. In a bit of news, I made contact with a Russian who says he'd be glad to help me with the language - Score!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Oh cool, more diaperfur without being necessarily babyfur. /me celebrates di-fur-sity. Yes, I am d-fur without being babyfur, though I am fond of our babyfur contingent...

Your instrumental music tastes... not necessarily classical? We have a collector of fiddle music here: reels, jigs, the occasional mazurka... Oh wait, you said lyricless, not vocal-less... so the Halo 1 theme would count? - and choirs going "ah" in general, in empty stone halls with lots of echo?

Here's some Therion... [Can't post links yet]
    Thank you for the link - I like it! Also wonderful to meet a fellow DF ^w^ I'm honored. Yes my tastes aren't necessarily classical, and the Halo 1 theme would count; I love choir chants :3

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Happy birthday dude, and welcome to ADISC! Solid forum, solid people, hope you dig it here.
    You said you do music... aside from instrumental stuff what are you into?
    Thanks! And I'm not really sure how to put it.. I'll listen to about any kind and be fine with it, but tend to favor lyricless for some reason. Excellent music, I've discovered, can be found in any genre however - even those one might not normally like =3

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    HIHI welcome to ADISC, i think this is who i think it is lol. also happy bday
    Yeah, it is who you think it is - Ατομικιστική ^w^

Sorry for the large post ^_^; Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes and hospitality, and the happy bday's - much appreciated. I love it here already *Hugs to all of ya, if that's okay*

Oh, wow, cool, a Russian speaker;

Is there a Russian ADISC equivalent? What is their scene like?

I have had slightly more luck in checking out furry scenes abroad...

PrisonerOfSociety

С днём рождения! (Happy birthday!)

Welcome to ADISC! I speak some Russian, but I don't know too many words, although I do pronounce different languages very well!

Hmm.. Russian equivalent? Not as far as I know, though that would be pretty cool. There are some pretty awesome people out there. Not to say there's none here ;3

I think I'm going to get some drawing practice in and hit the hay so g'night, or as said in Russian Спокойной Ночи