Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No potty for a week

Default No potty for a week

So, I have decided that for the next 7 days i am going to wear diapers 24/7 for their intended purpose no exceptions. I usually dont go #2 when I wear diapers but I have decided I am goin gto try it out.I have also never worn diapers more than a few hours or overnight so Im curious to see what the effects are on my bladder control.Do any of you guys have any experience with this or know how long it would take to weaken my bladders strengh of start waking up with a wet diaper lol?

You won't have any bladder control problems. You may think you do because you feel like you have to pee more often after the week, but that's just because you'll become consciously aware of your bladder.

I'm no doctor, and I don't have much experience on the matter, but I would say that you'll still be in good control of your body after a week. You've spent a long time getting used to controling yourself, I think a week is way to short of a time to alter that. Just my opinion though, I guess you're gonna have to find out on your own. Sounds pretty intense going a whole week though dude... that's a lot of diapers.

It won't affect your control, it takes 1 to 2 years to become fully incontinent. You have alot of training in that way so it won't be undone in a week. Your bladder muscles are also very strong, it will take a very long time to even weaken them.

Lucky you getting to do it for a week, I might get a chance to try that out soon. I imagine that will be pretty cool.

im a little hesitant on trying it, but I think itll be fun.Now that I live away from home its something I can get away with. I wonder if any of the the girls in class will notice

Quote Originally Posted by universitybaby View Post
    I wonder if any of the the girls in class will notice
    Hopefully they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by universitybaby View Post
    im a little hesitant on trying it, but I think itll be fun.Now that I live away from home its something I can get away with. I wonder if any of the the girls in class will notice
    I doubt it, unless you're going to be an exhibitionist about it, and if you do, then that would be unfortunate.

What steps do you take to hide your diaper at school?

Here you go, good luck with that.

I would never wear to school, that is if I went to public school. That would be scary, I have too many friends who would make me kill myself for something like this. But like they'd notice anyways. Hope it goes well for you.

If you go #2 everyone will notice, just fwiw. But no, it won't affect your control -- I've been wearing almost-24/7 for a few months now, and my control is still fine.

A week in diapers is fun. I've never been in them absolutely 24/7, like going #2 whenever I had to, but i guess it really does sound like a fun idea.