Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Smile Hi everyone

Hi Everyone,

I am new here although I have been using the internet since it was ARPANET and about a dozen other nets.

I am in a long term relationship with a partner who shares many of my kinks, but chooses not to join in with my diaper/watersports play.

My main interest is unusual in that I like having a forced wait to pee (desperation), but with some sort of punishment involved. I will save the details for the appropriate forum since many people find this upsetting.

Karen Palen is my Second Life character, sadly Second Life has become so restrictive as to be boring. As a result I am working with OpenSim to create and host my own world. I am sure you can all guess the planned theme

Oh yes, I recently converted from Vista to Linux/Ubuntu. I am now a Linux evangelist.

I am always interested in meeting others who share my interests and trading ideas with them.

Welcome! I am new here as well and the people are friendly. Got any interests?

I have responded privately to Gizmoman since I don't know the appropriate place for BDSM related stuff.

Hmmm it seems I am too much of a newbie for sending PMs sorry.
    Last edited by Karen Palen; 08-Nov-2009 at 19:08. Reason: Correct statement about PM

Share whatever you feel comfortable with sharing. Just don't get like really graphic though, but some description is fine.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Palen View Post
    I have responded privately to Gizmoman since I don't know the appropriate place for BDSM related stuff.
    Heya and welcome.

There's not really an "appropriate forum" for such things, but I guess the Adult Baby forum would be the place to go. However, keep in mind that all posts are visible by all members, so all descriptions and posts must be appropriate for minors!

Peachy

Maybe I should clarify. I was just asking about interest such as hobbies, likes dislikes, tastes in movies/music etc. I was not speaking about anything sexual or anything like that so maybe there was just a misunderstanding

Welcome to ADISC Karen! There's a cool and pretty accepting community here, so I would probably say that you shouldn't be to discouraged to open up about what you like. Seems talking about such stuff is generally a positive thing for someone - just ask any kid who ever liked diapers and never had anyone to relate to until they found some site on the internet. That being said, you obviously gotta keep things reasonable, but if you can't be yourself at a place like this then it kinda sucks. Just my opinion though. Hope you enjoy the forums and such.

Also, that rolling, laughing smiley in the above post is totally freakin me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    However, keep in mind that all posts are visible by all members, so all descriptions and posts must be appropriate for minors!Peachy
    Yes that is what I am concerned about!

The fantasy is a "bed wetting cure" using an electric shock when the person wets.

I was given the treatment as a small child (7-8 yrs old) and I understand it is still used.

Not TOO graphic I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    Maybe I should clarify. I was just asking about interest such as hobbies, likes dislikes, tastes in movies/music etc. I was not speaking about anything sexual or anything like that so maybe there was just a misunderstanding
    Oh sorry - in the context I assumed it was something erotic

I have a bunch of interests that you might call hobbies. I spend a lot of time tinkering with computers and 3D graphics/animation. I have used the 3d program Poser since it first came out.

My current interest is in an open version of Second Life called OpenSim (wish I could post a URL here!), essentially it lets me build my own virtual world on my own computer. My goal is to do one with a diaper/watersports theme of some sort.

I have all kinds of ideas about how that might look, but so far just getting a reasonable looking character, clothing and buildings is challenge enough.

Another hobby is writing stories, so far mostly for my own amusement though.
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Nov-2009 at 21:13. Reason: merging posts

I really need to try secondlife and opensim. Something to beat boredom. And that response about the electric bedwetting cure scares the hell out of me! One I have a fear of electricity and two I am a bedwetter IC. I will stick with diapers for now
    Oh and I see your location is Phoenix. My wife and I just moved to Savannah GA from Mesa. We lived in Chandler, Mesa and Central Phoenix. We survived 19th ave and Glendale without getting shot!

Welcome to ADISC! I am kind of lost in that computer programming sorts but am not technologically impaired.