Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Emerald City

Default Greetings from Emerald City

I'm a 34 year-old DL from Seattle, very recently married. I've been a DL as far back as I can remember and always appreciate interacting with like-minded folks.

I recently acquired my first Abenas from a local company and look forward to trying them out.

Thanks for another forum!

Hello, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here

Hey! Great to know we have more Seattle folk joining . Don't tell any of the outsiders of our evil Seattleish plots! Now that the obligatory weirdness is done , welcome to the site. Could you tell us a bit more about you? We just wanna get to know ya a little, so like hobbies, sports, favorite color, that type of thing. That said, welcome to the site, have a good time.

Welcome my friend! I am from Seattle as well and i now live in Indiana. Hope you have fun here and make friends!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Well, beyond amassing a large and diverse diaper collection, I'm a sports fan, reader, music lover, and currently trying to figure out this "husband" thing.

My wife knows I wear, but we're still trying to define the boundaries. She recently put me in a diaper for the first time. I was so appreciative, the next day I brought her flowers.

Diapers are a big part of my identity, but finding the balance can be tricky. If I could, I'd wear all the time, but I still feel guilty if I wear for more than a couple days in a row.

I really enjoy interacting with other AB/DL's. I'm 9/10 DL, 1/10 AB, but I can appreciate most points on the spectrum.

Welcome to the site from another local. Hope you'll find the place to your liking. Keep reading around and get a feel for the place and then speak up when you have something good to contribute. Should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Scalie View Post
    Welcome fellow Seattlite.
    I thought Emerald City was a Wizard of Oz reference at first. Love that movie.

Welcome as well. So far this site has been the best support site I have found. Congrats on newly being married. Its cool that she is opening up to your interest in diapers. Unfortunatly my wife doesnt have a choice Anyways have fun!