Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: favorite cereal as a kid

Default favorite cereal as a kid

i always liked captain crunch, what was your favorite?

:bunny:Trix (silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids) or Fruit Loops. Although we weren't allowed these very often. Raisin Bran was the closest thing to a sweet cereal I could have on a regular basis.:bunny:

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Cherios
    Frosted Flakes
    Fruit Loops
    oh my god i forgot about froot lopps ^^ i used to put a string through the holes and make a necklace and eat it(like those candy necklaces)

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    :bunny:Trix (silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids) or Fruit Loops. Although we weren't allowed these very often. Raisin Bran was the closest thing to a sweet cereal I could have on a regular basis.:bunny:
    i couldn't get trix that often, but it was good also..

anybody ever eat basic 4? i loved that cereal but not as much as captain crunch
    Last edited by Charlie; 07-Nov-2009 at 18:26. Reason: triple posts!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBush View Post
    My favorite cereal was rice krispie.
    i always used to add chocolate syrup to rice krispies, so they would be cocoa krispies....i'm weird ok

Wheaties, "The breakfast of Champions"! Guess being the skinny little kid I was, I thought eating Wheaties would miraculously turn me into some kind of muscular athlete. Nah...50-some years later and I'm still like that skinny little kid in build.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Wheaties, "The breakfast of Champions"! Guess being the skinny little kid I was, I thought eating Wheaties would miraculously turn me into some kind of muscular athlete. Nah...50-some years later and I'm still like that skinny little kid in build.

~Pramrider
    i always though eating frosted flakes would make me good at sports, needless to say i got hit with a baseball.....many times

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    bump
    It's impolite to bump stuff, especially stuff which had it's last post under an hour ago. Don't do it.