Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first step into Infantilism

Default My first step into Infantilism

Today i have recieved my diapers from a friend of mine. I will honestly say i totally LOVE them! ^^ It didn't really take that long at all! The feeling was sooo great, i put a sleeper on over it and totally regressed. I am very happy to finally become a new AB Babyfur.

My friends goal of wanting to turn me into a DL has completed. I can't express how much i thank him for that. Woot! BTW, the brand was Attends, CVS/Walgreens brand.
    Last edited by Koni; 10-Nov-2009 at 16:06.

and the second... and the third... and the fourth... (you get the picture) :P

I remember when i got adult ones for the first time, god that was exiting... and i mean i got over exited for a good 30 minutes what was a pain in the diaper :P

Thanks everyone! But now comes actually telling my mom about it, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Koni View Post
    Thanks everyone! But now comes actually telling my mom about it, any ideas?

She dosen't need to know, unless you get careless and she finds out somehow, then tell her it was something you read about and wanted to give it a try, after that you need to make up your own excuses for why your still doing it when she catches you again.

Just don't be careless with your stuff, the diapers are very hard to explain but the sleepers are easy, use the excuse I aways used, they are comfortable and warm, and I can turn down the heat in my room.

Thanks Bee, but yeah i already sent her an email saying what i am doing. I really hate hiding stuff from my parents. So i told here nicely that this is safe and harmless. So i hope she understands me and most of all Accepts me as well.

dprdinky

Thanks Bee, but yeah i already sent her an email saying what i am doing. I really hate hiding stuff from my parents. So i told here nicely that this is safe and harmless. So i hope she understands me and most of all Accepts me as well.
    Let us know the results.

Valence

Couldnt this have been the ONE thing you hid?? :P
    This isnt going to end well, it never does...

lol sometimes letting rents know works out well... but you have to have cool rents... i mean my mom knows ((not my fault)) and she was like "i dont get it i dont really want to get it... i dont want to think about it... but i wont stop you...