Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

Hey guys,
    Im new to the community, and am pleased to see a DL sight that really seems to make me feel comfortable! The flood of posts is impressive and I am hope i can give you all some decent input. I am yet to actually meet another person who is a DL,TB,AB..or whatever, but I look forward to meeting some of you here! With that said, Im going to go check out the forum. Buh-bye

-universitybaby

Valence

Welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here! :]

Hello... Yay @ your comfort. ADISC is like curling up under an eiderdown with a hot water bottle in footy pyjamas with a doubled bambino on, is it not? Especially with snowflakes drifting past the window, and the smell of a fire in the fireplace wafting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello... Yay @ your comfort. ADISC is like curling up under an eiderdown with a hot water bottle in footy pyjamas with a doubled bambino on, is it not? Especially with snowflakes drifting past the window, and the smell of a fire in the fireplace wafting up.
    Most. Relaxing. Thing. Ever.

But What's An "Eiderdown?" Sounds Like A Tree. xD

Welcome To ADISC, Universitybaby. You'll Find Many Interesting Characters Here... I Think. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Laram5 View Post
    Most. Relaxing. Thing. Ever.

But What's An "Eiderdown?" Sounds Like A Tree. xD

Welcome To ADISC, Universitybaby. You'll Find Many Interesting Characters Here... I Think. xD
    Eiderdown = duvet

Exclamation No love for the IC's?!

Welcome and have fun here. Dont count out us IC people here on the boards! Anyways nice to meet you

dprdinky

Welcome. Glad you have taken the "plunge" in getting to know and introducing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    Welcome and have fun here. Dont count out us IC people here on the boards! Anyways nice to meet you
    Ah, the IC people... tend to be treated as any other member, without special attention or lack of it. That's kind of the virtue of the place. I am an old easily befuddled raccoon and can't be done with remembering who is 14 or 40 or 80; or who is a MAC or a PC, or who is retired (medical) or retired (age.)

I think I am an Atari ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Ah, the IC people... tend to be treated as any other member, without special attention or lack of it. That's kind of the virtue of the place. I am an old easily befuddled raccoon and can't be done with remembering who is 14 or 40 or 80; or who is a MAC or a PC, or who is retired (medical) or retired (age.)

I think I am an Atari ST.
    I know I was just kidding. But we do seem to be the minorities here! But its always good to be at a place were you always feel welcome.