Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Howdy!

  1. #1

    Default Howdy!

    Hey guys,
    Im new to the community, and am pleased to see a DL sight that really seems to make me feel comfortable! The flood of posts is impressive and I am hope i can give you all some decent input. I am yet to actually meet another person who is a DL,TB,AB..or whatever, but I look forward to meeting some of you here! With that said, Im going to go check out the forum. Buh-bye

    -universitybaby

  2. #2
    Valence

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here! :]

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello... Yay @ your comfort. ADISC is like curling up under an eiderdown with a hot water bottle in footy pyjamas with a doubled bambino on, is it not? Especially with snowflakes drifting past the window, and the smell of a fire in the fireplace wafting up.
    ,

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello... Yay @ your comfort. ADISC is like curling up under an eiderdown with a hot water bottle in footy pyjamas with a doubled bambino on, is it not? Especially with snowflakes drifting past the window, and the smell of a fire in the fireplace wafting up.
    ,
    Most. Relaxing. Thing. Ever.

    But What's An "Eiderdown?" Sounds Like A Tree. xD


    Welcome To ADISC, Universitybaby. You'll Find Many Interesting Characters Here... I Think. xD

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Laram5 View Post
    Most. Relaxing. Thing. Ever.

    But What's An "Eiderdown?" Sounds Like A Tree. xD


    Welcome To ADISC, Universitybaby. You'll Find Many Interesting Characters Here... I Think. xD
    Eiderdown = duvet

  7. #7

    Exclamation No love for the IC's?!

    Welcome and have fun here. Dont count out us IC people here on the boards! Anyways nice to meet you

  8. #8
    dprdinky

    Default

    Welcome. Glad you have taken the "plunge" in getting to know and introducing yourself.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    Welcome and have fun here. Dont count out us IC people here on the boards! Anyways nice to meet you
    Ah, the IC people... tend to be treated as any other member, without special attention or lack of it. That's kind of the virtue of the place. I am an old easily befuddled raccoon and can't be done with remembering who is 14 or 40 or 80; or who is a MAC or a PC, or who is retired (medical) or retired (age.)

    I think I am an Atari ST.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Ah, the IC people... tend to be treated as any other member, without special attention or lack of it. That's kind of the virtue of the place. I am an old easily befuddled raccoon and can't be done with remembering who is 14 or 40 or 80; or who is a MAC or a PC, or who is retired (medical) or retired (age.)

    I think I am an Atari ST.
    I know I was just kidding. But we do seem to be the minorities here! But its always good to be at a place were you always feel welcome.

Similar Threads

  1. Howdy
    By r3d3y35 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-Apr-2009, 00:18
  2. Howdy from Down Under
    By ashy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2009, 22:36
  3. Howdy
    By Mimi in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2009, 07:40
  4. howdy
    By wethuggies in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Dec-2008, 19:41
  5. Howdy!
    By Thomas_A in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2008, 22:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.