Thread: So I'm new! :)

Default So I'm new! :)

Whats up!

Just wanted to say hey, I found ya'll's little community a while back and ended up joining then, but I've yet to post an introduction, so I figured I should do that tonight!

I'm a DL, just by choice rather than any other reason, (I'm not incontinent or anything) and I have been for as long as I can remember! I've only just gotten the courage to buy myself diapers here recently, and this kinda rekindled my interest a bit!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi before I got into posting elsewhere, as I know sometimes thats frowned upon haha!

Look forward to getting to know ya'll!

Well good to meet you, NCDLguy, and may I ask what diapers they were? :P

Welcome to Adisc, I do hope you enjoy your stay here :3

Yay, glad you decided to get all active; done kicking the tires, eh? decided to take her for a spin? Yay; the ones who gaze from afar for a while usually turn out to be better customers than the impulse-joiners... especially the ones who just pretend to be interested in joining to impress the girl they're with.

Now can I interest you in going for an extended warranty?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies?