Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Roommate Ever

Default Worst Roommate Ever

Shitty Roommate - By Martin Random part 1

It's a long, disgusting read. But it's oh so worth it. We've all had crazy roommates, but this guy had an actual crazy roommate. As in, he went psychotic.

Butterfly Mage

Wow. I am speechless.

There are no words. Any words I would've used have been snatched away by the grim raven of HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK.

The guy who wrote this is an idiot for not informing the landlord and/or moving out. There is no way that I could live there for that long. I'm sure someone would have been willing to work with him if he had taken pictures of his roommate's disgusting habits.

I'm not saying he deserved to live with that guy or anything, but he should have tried to fix the situation before it got so out of hand.

That guy must have been severely mentally ill or something. I am speechless. At the same time, who would put up with that - at all????

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    The guy who wrote this is an idiot for not informing the landlord and/or moving out. There is no way that I could live there for that long. I'm sure someone would have been willing to work with him if he had taken pictures of his roommate's disgusting habits.

I'm not saying he deserved to live with that guy or anything, but he should have tried to fix the situation before it got so out of hand.
    I could understand why he didn't, though. Fifty bucks a month for rent, and the only catch is you live next to a crazy person that you never see?

That's better than my apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I could understand why he didn't, though. Fifty bucks a month for rent, and the only catch is you live next to a crazy person that you never see?

That's better than my apartment.
    A crazy person that brings in other nutjobs and poops/vomits/pisses in every container in the house? INCLUDING THE REFRIGERATOR?

Not worth it.

I've read this before! It brought me a good laugh....but it's still OMGWTFWHY-worthy.

And, yeah....I wouldn't live with that guy. I'd rather live with Sparky....and that's saying something with his cleaning and sleeping habits.

.......But nobody's as bad as that guy. That's just like "WKJERLKEAJLKFDW WHAAAAAAAT?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    A crazy person that brings in other nutjobs and poops/vomits/pisses in every container in the house? INCLUDING THE REFRIGERATOR?

Not worth it.
    Yeah, but he isolated himself from the rest of the house. he sealed his bedroom off and made it so the only entrance was through his locked patio doors. Then he bought everything he needed and put it in his room. He had a minifridge, a range, and a bathroom. And the crazy person couldn't get to him or bother him at all.