Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

My name is Tyler (Real Name) AKA 1magus and AKA Tailie for babyfur sites

I decided to join these forums well rather introduce my self I have been registered for a while but for some reason never posted here

I'm 20 and from California I have been a part of the ABDL scene since I was around 13 or so.

My other hobbies include 3D modeling and Retro Gaming.
    Last edited by magus; 05-Nov-2009 at 23:56.

Welcome to the ADISC forums! if you have any questions about anything, we can do our best to answer them. Anyways, i hope you post around and make some friends, take care!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Any other hobbies or interests?
    Writing Stories

3d modeling? What do you make, and with what program/s?

Welcome to Adisc, by the way. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    3d modeling? What do you make, and with what program/s?

Welcome to Adisc, by the way. Hope you enjoy your time here!
    So far I have not enjoyed my time here, seriously I'm convinced people are just looking for random posts and saying everything bad about them that they can find. Sorry not to you it's just I have had 10 posts have someone go "might want to be careful"

I use 3Ds Max 2010, and I can make almost anything except people and furries..... yet

Quote Originally Posted by 1magus View Post
    So far I have not enjoyed my time here, seriously I'm convinced people are just looking for random posts and saying everything bad about them that they can find. Sorry not to you it's just I have had 10 posts have someone go "might want to be careful"

I use 3Ds Max 2010, and I can make almost anything except people and furries..... yet
    Thats too bad , I guess we are naturally very carful people. Sorry...

Anyways, cool! Did you have to pay for that out of your own pocket? I guess student pricing is alot better though as opposed to the $3000 or something you pay if your not a student.

I have tried my hand at some 3d modeling using some older versions of 3ds (5 and 7 I think, of the internet. Took a week to download.), mainly for modding games. (halo map making specificly) Unfortunatly, I would never be able to figure it out properly. Its (hundreds) of features perplex me, and I failed pretty bad when trying to do even basic tasks.

Welcome! I've dabbled a bit in 3ds max for some of my college classes. I would love to see some of your work.