Thread: Redirect problem

Default Redirect problem

Have having trouble with my internet. I go to click on a site from my favorites list and it pulls the site up on Google and then I have to go on to the site from there. Also anytime I try to search for something and click on the desired link it redirects me to something compleately different. Any ideas on what to do to fix it?

A virus maybe? Perhapes you installed a new add on for your browser?

Run a virus scan and uninstall any new add ons you recently downloaded. Thats all I can think of other than a setting that you might have recently changed.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    A virus maybe? Perhapes you installed a new add on for your browser?

Run a virus scan and uninstall any new add ons you recently downloaded. Thats all I can think of other than a setting that you might have recently changed.
    This. Run a scan with a AV program and a Anti-Spyware program. If you are using IE, try Firefox or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamaker View Post
    This. Run a scan with a AV program and a Anti-Spyware program. If you are using IE, try Firefox or vice versa.
    This, if you use an alternate browser you will be able to tell if its just that browser thats having problems. In the case the other browser works, you know that its probably an add on or somethng related.