Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boring Information Request Involving Starlight NUKs

Default Boring Information Request Involving Starlight NUKs

I, for some reason, think they are pretty cute as plain as they are, and would like to get a couple modified with the larger medic-pro mouth piece. (One can never have enough colors of pacifiers.)

However, I cannot seem to find any of these in the south florida area, and when I search online, I cannot find any of them that are size 3 in US stores. I see them on Amazon, but only on the UK site and I am not able to order from there. I have had better luck locating size 2 starlights, but I am not sure that is what would be best.

So, my question is, does anyone happen to know (or could easily find out) if the shield sizes are different between the size 2 and the size 3? I would assume they are, but I would hate to keep looking (my seaches have not yet been fruitful) and wasting my time if the shield sizes are the same since I would be replacing the nipple anyway.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

I don't think there's that much of a difference, if any. I have a Nuk 2, and the mouth guard is of a fine size (the mouth piece on the other hand is a different story!). If your after that mouth guard, I would've said that it should work fine, but I'm no expert.

Danke

Alright, that is primarily what I am wondering of course: is the guard going to be small on the size 2. So, your opinion is that it is not. Great.

I will wait for a little while to see if anyone else has something to add, and if not, I will just order a handful of these.

Again, danke.

Luna, I've owned both sizes and can safely say that the sheilds are all one size. Thats just the deal with Nuk, in my experience the only thing they vary are the nipples. Disregarding the Nuk 5 of course

zach

i jus suck my thumb soothes me soo much.. cant sleep without it.

I just buy the Nuk 4's at those baby stores. They are almost as good, and about $15 less.

Quote Originally Posted by kamonbishop View Post
    I just buy the Nuk 4's at those baby stores. They are almost as good, and about $15 less.
    I have never even seen a Nuk 4. Are you sure you're not mistaking it for a Nuk 3?

Are Nuk 4s even made anymore?
    Aren't they only sold in Germany and online?

Somehow, I don't think a Nuk 4 would fit very well inside a baby's mouth so it probably wouldn't be sold in a baby store. Maybe in a baby killing store, but then again, I've never seen pacifiers in the abortion clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I have never even seen a Nuk 4. Are you sure you're not mistaking it for a Nuk 3?
    They USED to make a NUK 4, or the technical term, "NUK Maxi Trainer". They stopped making them a few years ago though.