Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My time now

Default My time now

Well, here it goes, lately I have been coming less and less to ADISC
    why, is because I just dont see anything of interest anymore, and spend most of my time on DiaperSpace and Youtube. For me when I first joined, ADISC was a fun, friendly, site to come and interact with other ABDL's,
    now, I feel like I have outgrown ADISC and therefore think I should leave. If you still want to keep in touch just PM me for my Email. see you guys its been fun here.

I am sure you'll still come back from time to time. Adisc does get boring when its the only site your ever on, even wearing diapers gets old to most people unless your name is Darkfinn. :P

Really Adisc may seem like it sucks time from time, but there's still times where it really does shine. That said, be safe have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I am sure you'll still come back from time to time. Adisc does get boring when its the only site your ever on, even wearing diapers gets old to most people unless your name is Darkfinn. :P

Really Adisc may seem like it sucks time from time, but there's still times where it really does shine. That said, be safe have fun.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by SixesandSevens View Post
    Well, here it goes, lately I have been coming less and less to ADISC
    why, is because I just dont see anything of interest anymore, and spend most of my time on DiaperSpace and Youtube. For me when I first joined, ADISC was a fun, friendly, site to come and interact with other ABDL's,
    now, I feel like I have outgrown ADISC and therefore think I should leave. If you still want to keep in touch just PM me for my Email. see you guys its been fun here.
    Well yes, I don't know that ADISC is any less interesting than it used to be on its own merits, but too much of a good thing.... variety is good.

ADISC was a fun, friendly, site to come and interact with other ABDL's,
    I take it you aren't saying it's stopped being this, but your tastes have changed?

Well hopefully you will still show up from time to time, while off having forum fun in your other haunts. It's great that we can be in multi-places at once...

Always a shame to see a member leave for any reason.

Anyways, I hope you come back soon.

Good luck have fun kick ass!

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Update: The reason why you have probably seen me logged in here is because I am checking the threads I have posted on as well as this one, and responding to them if a post is addressed to me, once I have seen the final outcome of the topic or have lost interest, I shall be on my way guys. Oh and I have put my Email in my profile and here is a little something for the metal heads here in the community http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toVCc10rFmk . my Youtube account is BLACKCATBANG(all capital letters), and My DiaperSpace is BabyClown89, may I also add this, that my ABDL life is secret on Youtube and therefore doesnt exist in Youtubes domain, I have some *bdl friends there but thats it, nothing else.
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 05-Nov-2009 at 22:52.

Aww, even though i didn't know ya too well, i hope you come back someday and visit us. take care! Oh if you are on Youtube, my name there is sim288.

I personally don't understand why people feel they have to "leave" when they're not posting all the time.... nothing stopping someone from just stopping in every once in a while. But it's your choice. Seeya around.

Don't let the door hit ... Oh wait wrong message. Sometimes one can lose interest in a site and that is fine with me. See you soon I guess.

Goodbye guys. can someone please close this thread?