Thread: How to simulate Being Diapered

Default How to simulate Being Diapered

I couldn't think of where else to put this other than here. I have no diapers right now, and am wondering how to kind of simulate the feeling. I currently am trying 8 pairs of briefs with paper towels to stuff them to kind of give them a diaperish feel. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I just can't buy diapers right now.

I never personally found any way to simulate the feeling. Towels can mimic it slightly. But nothing can compare to the feeling of a actually diaper disposable or cloth, at least to me nothing can.

That said, save your money or find a way to make some and go buy some proper ones.

i used to use a tshirt that was to big whith a towel or papretoves in it

wouldn't this be better in Diaper Talk? and only actual diapers will feel like actual diapers... a simulation will always feel fake.

Save your money and then buy a pair of cloth diapers and a pair of plastic pants with a baby print. Don't use them, just wear them. Then when you run out of your disposables, you still would have the cloth which will feel very diaperish and babyish.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Save your money and then buy a pair of cloth diapers and a pair of plastic pants with a baby print. Don't use them, just wear them. Then when you run out of your disposables, you still would have the cloth which will feel very diaperish and babyish.
    Didn't you read where he said he can't buy cloth diapers?