Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands

Default Borderlands

Anyone got Borderlands for the pc and wanna run through the game together?

My id is: IWANTHOTDOG

awesome

I got a lvl 31 roland as of right now that makes everyone with me have near infinite ammo (+8 team ammo regen) and my turret gives +5 ammo but thats near pointless now since i got the +8 ammo

Ah sweet, my main is a 33 siren and I really enjoy constantly shooting bullets and blowing shit up.
    KABOOOOM!

Sweet, I've got a Siren as well...32-33 thereabouts, I'll add you when I get the chance ^_^

I feel like makin a Lilith after seeing how cool she looks in multiplayer.
    Love my weapons, 3 smg's(one corrosive, one lighting, one fire)

WHAT ABOUT PS3!!!! :P hehe jk... i dont got it yet... i am broke! lol. Who is getting l4d2? (PC)

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    WHAT ABOUT PS3!!!! :P hehe jk... i dont got it yet... i am broke! lol. Who is getting l4d2? (PC)
    Meh, I might. Probably for 360 though, I played the demo and was impressed. It was more like a zombie simulation and story line than the previous L4D (the first was very repetitive, barely any variation except the location of the witches and the tanks.) and I like that. But I still feel detached from the characters, maybe that just the demo for ya'. So yeah, might get it, might not. Depends on how much money I have...

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Who is getting l4d2? (PC)

Me.

LOL! I was totally unaware of that smiley! That so awsome... Thread Jacked FTW

Edit: Im the guy on the left...