Thread: New goodnites for 2009?

Default New goodnites for 2009?

I noticed that there have been new "editions" of goodnites since 2004 with the latest design made in 2008. It's getting close to the end of 09. Do you think they will make a new design and keep up with their tradition?

JordanDL

Yes, but I don't think it will happen directly for 2009, I think you might have to wait until 2010.

lol drynites look really cute for "discreet" products, probably so when they are found out of their bedwetting that they can get called babynames, anyway back on topic i guess new ddesign shouldnt be to far off now

Hi guys, its slightly off-topic but I am a bit too big for drynites now but still want to use them. When I put them on, the sides sometimes tear as the diaper gets towards the top of my legs so I was wondering what I could do to stop them tearing? Some people staple them I think, does anyone know how well that works?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Hi guys, its slightly off-topic but I am a bit too big for drynites now but still want to use them. When I put them on, the sides sometimes tear as the diaper gets towards the top of my legs so I was wondering what I could do to stop them tearing? Some people staple them I think, does anyone know how well that works?
    Topic related to your question

Here is a link for advice but I would highly recommend adult diapers in this situation.

I also doubt a new design this quickly. Maybe next year.

pamperchu

Yah I hope they make something cute this time. BMXs and ATVs are not that cute.

Xboxbaby

I doubt goodnites will ever be "cute." Remember their target audience. Young Teenagers who wet the bed and want a DISCREET way to solve the problem. They try to make it look like regular underwear (even though it doesn't fool anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Yah I hope they make something cute this time. BMXs and ATVs are not that cute.
    I agree, right now I have supposedly 'cool' cars. I actually think they should have stuck with white, whats the point of the designs in the first place? Im sure bedwetting kids don't think that they are 'cool', nor do people (who find out) think that the bedwetter is wearing snazy underwear with neat designs. My mom tried playing this card on me back when I lied about bedwetting. She kept saying that these were way cooler than what her brother had to wear. (yes, its been going through our family) I honestly didn't think that they were cool..

EDIT: @ Xboxbaby, there discretness has been proven. I wore on the whole day today and none notice anything. They dissapear when under cloths. No sound, no bulg, nothing.