Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I'm Mikyzu.

Smile Hello! I'm Mikyzu.

Nice to meet you. I hope we can get along. My interests are in AB/TB stuff. Things like writing stories, drawing pictures, and even making games are what I'm about. Having more friends is never a bad thing, so don't be afraid to say "Hi".

Outside of the AB/TB genre, I'm a pretty boring kid. Doing college classes, and trying to keep up with homework pretty much consumes my life. I live in quiet Little Rock, Arkansas. Yes, it is a state.
    Last edited by Mikyzu; 04-Nov-2009 at 17:51.

Welcome to ADISC!

Yeah, I'm the same way "outside the AB genre." College takes over. D:

But do you have anything you like to do in the summer or something?

Hey, just saw you said you made your first post here on that game so I tought I'd greet you :>

Welcome to ADISC, enjoy your time here

Ah! Izzy person! *glomps*
    Nice to see you postin'!

Thanks Grapejuice and Olivia. During the summer? Well, I pretty much just play video games, watch TV, or draw. But, on the rare occasions I do leave the house I go to places like the fair, movies, or just hang out with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Sports?
    I suck at sports, but they are fun to watch sometimes. My favorite sport is soccer. I used to play tennis when I was younger, but I gave it up. I kinda like golf too.

Thanks, Nicky! I'll try to be as involved as I can in this community.

Maybe be a late welcome, but WELCOME! :P
    What is your favorite videogame, and what do you draw? :P