Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which do you like Better - Cloth or Disposable?

Default Staring up the age old arguement Again

Ok i was wondering which was better or is it all in the person

Cloth Or Disposiaple??

Probably all personal preference. I've never tried cloth, though one of these days I will I'm sure. At the moment, I'd have to say disposable since it's all I've ever tried.

I prefer the disposable kind myself. Bambinos usually. I've never tried a cloth diaper before, but I might have to one day.

Usually it depends on what you wore as a baby/toddler because you are replicating that experience. That said, it may depend on how wet you want to feel. Personally, I like feeling wet, so I use cloth, but I grew up with cloth, and in a poor neighborhood. People didn't have dryers, so you would see the diapers drying out on the clothes lines. Even as a little kid, this would drive me crazy. I'm surprised I didn't steal any, accept I think I was afraid I would get caught.

Anyway, diapers are in the eyes of the beholder.

Disposable, though Im not even sure what I grew up in. Anyways, I have never tried cloth (real cloth anyways, towels don't count). I don't like the idea of washing a cloth diaper. Its alot easier to just remove it from sight and mind in the garbage. Maybe a bit more costly in the long run, but I just prefer disposables.

My opinion is that they are equal. They have equal benefits and disadvantages, to me it looks like its a perfect balance.

c im not sure i really wanna try cloth but the cost more money to get

and i live in a dorm. Diapers not such a good idea here
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Nov-2009 at 03:38. Reason: Take turns- you post, then someone else. Get your ideas down in one.

Your about to get nailed by a mod for triple posting, lol!

Edit: make it quadrople posting

Ok ok i really wanna try cloth out tho but they cost more to get and i live in a dorm.

My comp fucked up or my internet they both suck
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Nov-2009 at 03:38. Reason: merging posts

Default Which do you like Better - Cloth or Disposable?

Which diaper do you like better? Cloth or Disposable? And Why?

The thread I linked to already asks this question. Here at ADISC, we don't like starting redundant threads.

Admin note: I've merged the two threads!
    Last edited by Peachy; 03-Nov-2009 at 19:18. Reason: See admin note