Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you Could Make a Diaper....

AByHeaven

Default If you Could Make a Diaper....

If you could make a diaper, what kinda diaper would you make? or how would you make your diaper better then those of others?

An adult pull up built like a kids pull up. With leak guards, padding all the way to the top, tons of gel an none of that wrinkly granny pull up sides.

A cloth backed disposable, with leak guards, padding everywere except the sides, not too thick that you couldn't wear it in public but not too thin that it would be unappealing, optional designs and color (or varying if you choose), great absorbancy and capacity, good reusable tapes that work, a bit of crinkle kind of like a goodnite, what else? Thats what I want, it would be expesive but well worth it.

I WOULD LOVE a plastic backed pull up to go between full changes! Sometimes I have a change that is after work but too long before bedtime so a regular diaper would be too much! Cloth backed stuff snags on EVERYTHING for me and always feels wet. The plastic backing makes me feel more secure. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's what's missing!

It would be clothed diaper style and would be very thing.....

JordanDL

Something with padding, not too much, but quite a lot so it's thick and warm, designs for a baby diaper, disposable and something that will sag slightly, not leak and make crinkly sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    An adult pull up built like a kids pull up. With leak guards, padding all the way to the top, tons of gel an none of that wrinkly granny pull up sides.
    Yes, this would be awesome!

I'd make an adult sized replica of a late 80's version of a Pamper.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    A cloth backed disposable, with leak guards, padding everywere except the sides, not too thick that you couldn't wear it in public but not too thin that it would be unappealing, optional designs and color (or varying if you choose), great absorbancy and capacity, good reusable tapes that work, a bit of crinkle kind of like a goodnite, what else? Thats what I want, it would be expesive but well worth it.
    Attends extended wear are kind of like what you've described here. Not perfect...but not too bad.

-Gus
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Nov-2009 at 00:28. Reason: merging posts

hehe, well seeing as i make clothies as I want them already I asume you are meaning a disposable. So i will say one that is more then just solid color. I know Bambinos are out there but that is not much choice. I also want one with the soft plasitc like you get with dry 24/7 and three tapes, refasanable with out tieing

this is from a pretty old thread. And I think this is a pretty cool design except I'd prefer a more boyish version as I am a boy.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...LL_en%26um%3D1