Thread: This is me.

Default This is me.

Hi there!

Uhmm, so about me eh?
    I am a diapergirl hailing from the East Coast of Canada, where I live with my Angel in my basement hovel.
    I like lots of things, and I'm easy to please...people call me a nice person, but worries, trust me. I don't bite...
    My interests are pretty widespanning and cover a bit of everything;
    For starters, I like nappies, both wearing them and putting them on my partner as a sensual experience, but not for age play. I currently don't play at baby, and I am a pretty bad role player, and I prefer to avoid most/all kinds of RP.
    I'm an avid gamer, spanning from classics to modern, but I avoid sports and sports games, focusing more on action, adventure, deep plots, and cocky, one-linering, cool heroes like Master Chief.
    I listen to tonnes of music, spanning most types of metal, punk, rock, and even country, but I don't like rap.
    Movies sucker me in as well, especially Sci-fi, action, fantasy, and spaghetti westerns (Especially those starring Clint, because Clint glare > all)
    For the occasional fun outside of nappies, I have been known to experiment with small tastes of other things, as an open mind leads to lots of crazy thoughts, and a slightly impulsive temperament like mine can lead those thoughts straight to reality.

I hope to meet lots of new and exciting friends on the forum and in the chat room.
    Any questions you may have can always be put here, and I will be glad to answer them, when I see them AND have an answer to the question.

Default hello and welcome

*snuggles inari*

Great to be able to see a new member within the forums here. Its very active here with a lot of great people to be able to chat with both on chat and in the forums. I hope you like it here.

Nice introduction!

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post any thoughts or ask for any advice or support you might need.

Welcome enjoy everything here post your feelings and stuff like that

Lovely intro, makes me feel like I have already got to know you a little. Partly due to lots of non-diaper-related information and partly from your unique and recognizable prose style. Looking forward to more of the same.