Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Nashville

Default Hello from Nashville

Whats up im mike im 18 i live in Nashville(temp college dorm) im a tech in training for auto Mechanics and high preformance im into sports and cars
    ive been a dl for as long as i can remember and used to be a bed wetter untill i was 15 about every nite then accasionaly after that

Mike B.

nope im origionaly from Missouri not a chiefs or a rams fan University of Missouri Tigers Die Hard Fan and an Eagels Fan they drafted Jeremy Maclin From MU and i Partied with him

welcome to our playland, sit back relax, choke on some popcorn, and prepare to be amused....

lol ok ill try it would be better if i could be in a diaper now tho

Mike B.

dorm life sucks
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Nov-2009 at 02:56. Reason: merging posts

Hey...from the other side of the state.

Welcome from the west. What kind of cars you into? Do any racing of any sort? Preferably of the legal variety ;p

well im a GM person mainly got an s10 and a 54 chevy 2 ton truck moms got a duramax that im prolly gonna buy off her when im outta school as for legal raceing not much but the other ya some my s10 dont run with many things but it will get there soon with some upgrades