Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you choose to become incontinent

Gone

Default If you choose to become incontinent

If you were to choose to become incontinent, what would you have to tell your doctor, Im just wondering this and not considering becoming incontinent, but what would you have to tell you doctor, because I would assume they would ask questions and stuff when you have a checkup.

Actually going through with something like that would be really hard, I think. If you look at the process of getting gender reassignment surgery (sex change) it takes psychotherapy, hormone therapy, more psychotherapy, and living as the opposite gender that you want to be for a year (I think), before they will consider it. (If any of that is wrong, let me know, I'm not TG, just using it as an example)

The first problem would be finding a doctor that would actually perform the procedure. If you were to find one, I would imagine that they would want you to have a certain amount of therapy (to make 100% sure that it's what you really want) and living as incontinent full time for a period of time (to make sure you can handle it).

You can ask some of our members here who deal with full time incontinence, they will all pretty much tell you it sucks.

I'm pretty sure no doctors will make you incontinent.

Your best bet would be to get your hands on some Botox and having someone inject it near your sphincters.

IMO, you are better off trainning yourself not to hold it in. It's safer, better and less costly.

Gone

No ugh thats not what I ment, I ment like becoming incontinent like just by wearing diapers for a year and then your incontinent not incontinence by surgery, I mean wouldn't a doctor ask you about it, what would you have to say or whatever

AByHeaven

W.T.H?!!!

- Actually going through with something like that would be really hard, I think. If you look at the process of getting gender reassignment surgery (sex change) it takes psychotherapy, hormone therapy, more psychotherapy, and living as the opposite gender that you want to be for a year (I think), before they will consider it. (If any of that is wrong, let me know, I'm not TG, just using it as an example)????????
    - Lil Snap

W.T.H does that have anything to do with the question young just asked? Even as an example that is a TOTALLY different subject!!!!

I have thought about the same thing myself on several occasions and the what if...but I have no advice or true knowledge to add to this subject.

I don't think he said anything about an operation to become incontinent.

Anyways, you would have to play lies to get away with it. I could tell the doctor that I had a strong belief that 'holding it' is unhealthy and unatural. It shouldn't be done because we were not put on this earth with toilets and bladder control. So I have decided that I would un-potty train myself in order to acheive ultimate health.

Gather some facts of the internet (because there are people who beleive this, and it is more or less true) and present them to the doctor. Insist that this is the way you want to live and be assertive about it. No tests required.

So yeah, thats what I would say. I don't want to become incontinent but thats what I would do if I was to.

Quote Originally Posted by young4ever View Post
    No ugh thats not what I ment, I ment like becoming incontinent like just by wearing diapers for a year and then your incontinent not incontinence by surgery, I mean wouldn't a doctor ask you about it, what would you have to say or whatever
    Gotcha!

Well then you just gotta lay it out there- "I wear diapers 'cause _______" if they ask what's up with the diaper you are wearing. I'm sure doctors have seen people in diapers before, and if you have worn them so long that you need them, well- you need them!

Since you are 14, how would this go over with your parents? I think you are leaving out a lot of details. Would you have to fake bed wetting and daytime pants wetting for a year? Or do they accept you as a TB/DL? Even if they allow you to wear 24/7, you most likely wouldn't become incontinent. You can go a lot freer, but incontinence is very difficult to achieve, because your bladder muscles and developed where as a baby's bladder muscles are not.

So the question remains, are your parents knowledgeable as to your desires and are they accepting?

There's got to be some *B/DL theorem out there that states that any 14-year-old asking questions about becoming incontinent is on an epic, highest hormonal level they'll ever experience in their life, binge cycle

If you're asking what a doctor would say if you wanted them to make you incontinent, then the answer is "no".

If you're asking what a doctor would say if you lied and told them that you've become incontinent, then presumably they'd want more information and to run some amount of tests. Lying to a doctor is a bad idea that has negative consequences.

If you want to experience incontinence, then presumably you could just wear 24/7 for a while. Most people report that wearing 24/7 is a lot more hassle then it's actually worth, but your mileage may vary. A doctor really never needs to enter this equation.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Since you are 14, how would this go over with your parents? I think you are leaving out a lot of details. Would you have to fake bed wetting and daytime pants wetting for a year? Or do they accept you as a TB/DL? Even if they allow you to wear 24/7, you most likely wouldn't become incontinent. You can go a lot freer, but incontinence is very difficult to achieve, because your bladder muscles and developed where as a baby's bladder muscles are not.

So the question remains, are your parents knowledgeable as to your desires and are they accepting?
    Read the original post...