Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from melbourne australia

Default hello from melbourne australia

G'day.
    I'm from melbourne, i'm 22 male. I have had an interest in diapers for as long as i can remember, i was never quiet sure why, but i definitely enjoy wearing them.
    I also love the outdoors, kayaking, 4x4ing, motorbike.

Would love to hear from the other Australians!

I've tried depends, pullups, molicare, tena slip (Wearing one now:P) and one called lillie, my fav is probably lillie.

cheers

EmeraldsAndLime

Sarp and welcome.

Default sup

yeah not a lot...
    just checking this site out....
    thought id see whats happening...

As to extend my intro:

Personally i have found diapers/nappies as a great escape when things get very stressful/out of control. Relaxation etc, obviously a form of regression. There is a sexual aspect to it, but original there was not.

I personally despise people who say stuff like " i wish i were incontinent", and would like to thump them for being so stupid. Gets on my nerves.grrr...:P

I have recently moved to melbourne and are open to making new friends etc (send me a message), I'm going to be visiting adelaide soon!

I personally find when things get really tough, i can just put on a diaper, lie in bed, and the stress roles off... (definitely regression hey!)

This year has been very tough on me, and after pushing this away, i'm back in the abdl community. For the first 5 months of this year i was basically bed bound, due to an un diagnosed illness... not fun at all (possibly MS)...

But I seem to be pretty good now! So looking to make some new friends etc, i'm very open to random road trips, kayaking, coffee watever! If i really trust you, i could give you my msn address:P

More to come!

Quote Originally Posted by tenabanks View Post

I personally despise people who say stuff like " i wish i were incontinent", and would like to thump them for being so stupid. Gets on my nerves.grrr...:P

Thank you for this good point! Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Thank you for this good point! Welcome to ADISC!
    Seconded. Welcome to the site, and I'm glad you're better now!

Hmm..hatred of stupid people, good grammar, I certainly know I want to be your friend!

Um...send me a message?

Welcome to the site. Always wanted to visit Aust. Seems like a nice place.

Hey mate,

Welcome to the site. I'm 23 and married in oz. I'm a DL and I love trying different types of nappies. Sounds like you're a decent bloke who isn't obsessive or plain stupid like most of the people I've talked to. I'm on msn too. Send me a private msg if you are interested in chatting.

welcome my cuzin spent a month near melbourne she said it was awesome out there

Default welcomes

thankyou everyone for your warm welcomes!

Sure if anyone would like to chat send me a PM.

It good to hear there are some sane people on this site too!