Thread: Hello from central europe

Hi, my name is Mathew i came from Prague (czech republic). My desire of wearing diapers grows during time and i`m very interested in absorb new tips and also some reviews of diapers.

My favourites brands of diapers are Molicare, Abena, Tena (Molicare super plus, Abri-form X-plus, tena slip Maxi, super)

I wish to wear diapers 24/7, actualy now i`m wearing dipers for night and during daytime just at home + for almost all other daily activities excepted work (i am programeer in small company (20 workmates)).

Please be tolerant, my english is terrible, i know

Hello all

oh, i forget, i am 23 y old
    Last edited by Peachy; 01-Nov-2009 at 16:03. Reason: merging double post - use "edit" button!...and welcome!

Hi Mathew, welcome to ADISC .

Ah, Prague eh? As a big hockey fan that city is an important one. Don't know if you're a follower or not though. Don't worry too much about your English, it's a tough language to get a hold on, so you're doing fine. Stick around this site, and it might just help improve your English too .

I also wear diapers at night, every night. I sometimes wear during the day, but not always. I too would like to wear 24/7, but it's just not going to happen until (at the very earliest) when I move out.

You're intro wasn't bad. The only thing you're missing - what are your hobbies and non-diaper/regression related interests? This site is for *BDLs, but we discuss more than just that. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, though.

Welcome to ADISC! In reality, your english isn't half bad. Neither is your intro but do you have any hobbies or interests?

Hello all,

thx for welcome i`m really appreciate that. I am that kind of lucky person, which have same hobby as job. To be concrete programming in Java and PHP, design database structures and finaly build computer networks.

For the hockey question, i am not a supporter of any theme sport, i think that you know more about czech hockey than me

Well, I might slap you for Java, but PHP... databases... networking... you're right up my alley. I also have a job doing web development. You're right, it's fun!

Welcome to ADISC, fellow webgeek