Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daylight Savings Time Ends Tomorrow

Default Daylight Savings Time Ends Tomorrow

I know that y'all are wishing for that extra technical hour of sleep but what is your opinion of daylight savings time? Good? Bad? Looking forward to sunset at 5 PM? Not? Or like me, I really don't care. It just happens.

Peachy

Daylight savings time ended last Sunday in the EU. YOu guys are (again) behind

Score another hour of sleep without changing anything I do! We should always have the clock move back a hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Daylight savings time ended last Sunday in the EU. YOu guys are (again) behind
    Very funny. Just like everything else with the economy.

Who cares what you do with the extra hour? Hopefully it comes after a 2-1 Yankee World Series Lead? My Skins have a bye week so I will probably be sleeping into the afternoon. People just get pissed off is in March when we lose an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Who cares what you do with the extra hour? Hopefully it comes after a 2-1 Yankee World Series Lead? My Skins have a bye week so I will probably be sleeping into the afternoon. People just get pissed off is in March when we lose an hour.
    They're still playing, stay quiet and don't jinx it

I'll miss it staying light out later for sure, but I know I'm going to like having the daylight in the morning. I hate having to wake up while it's still dark out, so I guess I'm looking forward to having some natural light in the morning.

To me, it just meant an extra hour at work tonight. We were open late for Halloween, and I had to stay late with the boss and the servers, make sure that things were done before the AM guy, usually me- goes in. However, fortune favor the bold, I am off work tomorrow, well today I guess. lol

It was just another hour for the college kids to get wasted downtown, really. Nothing more than that.

WildThing121675